When the game’s done, Shawn is on! Following Rockies, Avalanche or Nuggets games, Shawn Drotar hops on early with Nick and Cecil to begin Sports Radio 104.3 The Fan’s postgame discussion. Shawn then sticks around until midnight to provides Denver’s best independent and unbiased analysis. He loves interacting with The Fan listeners on the phones or via text and serves as a pulse of the fanbase every single evening, relying on over 25 years of discussing Denver sports in radio, print and television. Listen live weeknights from 10p-12a.
- Could Ja'Wuan James be on the brink of a Garett Bolles-like turnaround?
- The Broncos need to move on from Von Miller
- The tea leaves suggest that the Broncos might be tanking in 2021
- Broncos open to “any position” at pick No. 9, including QB
- Case for Kareem Jackson being cap casualty grows stronger
- If Paton gets his way, the 2021 Broncos will look a lot like 2020