Kick off your afternoon with two-time Super Bowl champion and former Broncos wide receiver Brandon Stokley, and radio veteran Zach Bye. Their quick-hitting, no-holds-barred approach to sports talk makes each show wild, informative ride.
Listen live every weekday afternoon from 12p-3p.
- If Paton gets his way, the 2021 Broncos will look a lot like 2020
- Case for Kareem Jackson being cap casualty grows stronger
- Broncos’ Paton and Fangio hint at new competition at QB for Lock
- Broncos want Von Miller in orange and blue in 2021
- Broncos working to extend “core guy” Justin Simmons long-term
- Shelby Harris a “priority” for Broncos in free agency