When the game’s done, Sandy and Shawn are on! Sandy Clough and Shawn Drotar provide Denver’s best independent and unbiased analysis, whether it’s immediately following a Nuggets game or reacting to the day’s Avalanche news. Sandy’s four-decades of experience in Denver sports, combined with Shawn’s over-25 years discussing Denver sports, brings unmatched credibility every evening on Denver’s Sports Station, 104.3 The Fan.
- Clayton: This season is as big for Pat Shurmur as it is for Vic Fangio
- Inside The Game : Mark Schlereth looks ahead to Broncos at Jaguars
- Elevator Pitch: Hopefully Chubb can make debut Sunday vs. Jags
- After one week, the Broncos offense is good from far, but far from good
- Broncos rookie Patrick Surtain to start, "go right in" for Ronald Darby
- Broncos fantasy football outlook for Week 2 against the Jaguars