Pedal with Polumbus to Beat Ovarian Cancer, September 25, 2021
Help us BEAT Ovarian Cancer by making a donation today!
In honor and memory of his mother, Nancy, and a goal to BEAT ovarian cancer, Tyler Polumbus, former Denver Bronco and co-host of “The Drive” on Sports Radio 104.3 The Fan, rode 100 miles around Empower Mile High Stadium in September 2020 raising funds for the Colorado Ovarian Cancer Alliance (COCA).
TYLER HAS SECURED ALL HIS RIDERS FOR PEDAL WITH POLUMBUS, POWERED BY SAFEWAY. FRESH FOODS. LOCAL FLAVORS, ON SEPTEMBER 25, 2021 at UC HEALTH TRAINING CENTER! Thanks to all that have committed to ride and donated to help us reach our goal to BEAT ovarian cancer!
You can still help us BEAT ovarian cancer by making a donation today by clicking here. Those that donate $100 or more will also receive a Limited Edition Pedal with Polumbus t-shirt while supplies last, courtesy of Denver Athletic. By making a donation, you can join Tyler in helping women in our local communities on their journey through ovarian cancer by supporting programs o the Colorado Ovarian Cancer Alliance.
- Elway, not Manning, is the right choice to own the Broncos
- Clayton: Depth at linebacker has become a major concern for Broncos
- Broncos fantasy football outlook for Week 3 against the Jets
- Picks of the Week: Broncos return home looking to go 3-0
- Elway tops star-studded list of all-time SoCal athletes
- Broncos advise fans to arrive early for home opener Sunday