Chad Brown is a former All-Pro linebacker with the Pittsburgh Steelers and Seattle Seahawks who won a national championship at the University of Colorado where he’s a Hall of Famer. Nate Jackson is a former tight end with the Denver Broncos and New York Times Best Selling author whose rapping abilities were awarded by the Colorado Broadcasters Association. Chad and Nate bring unique and differing perspectives on the biggest stories in Denver sports every day.
- Clayton: This season is as big for Pat Shurmur as it is for Vic Fangio
- Inside The Game : Mark Schlereth looks ahead to Broncos at Jaguars
- Elevator Pitch: Hopefully Chubb can make debut Sunday vs. Jags
- After one week, the Broncos offense is good from far, but far from good
- Broncos rookie Patrick Surtain to start, "go right in" for Ronald Darby
- Broncos fantasy football outlook for Week 2 against the Jaguars