In episode #3 of Teen Talk, we heard real teens talking about real life instances of bullying. We wanted to hear the parents perspective on this subject, so a local family was willing to share their story. Get connected! Find your tribe!
In episode #4 of Teen Talk, we discuss the positive and negative impacts of social media from 4 local teenagers own perspectives. Real Kids talking about Real Life. Get connected. Find your tribe!
Bullying! Statistically, 1 in every 3 students have been bullied. In this episode of Teen Talk, you will hear real teens discussing the real effects bullying can have on kids today. Get connected. Find your tribe!
Life makes a lot of demands on youth today. In this episode of Teen Talk, we will discuss the pressures teenagers face today and the issues they are confronted with; whether it be academic, athletic, peer or individual pressure. Get connected. Find your tribe!
Teens and the stigma of mental health. We discuss what it is like to be a teenager in modern society. Including bullying and social media.
- Denver Broncos franchise tag safety Justin Simmons
- Clayton: The Broncos will be bringing in competition for Drew Lock
- Things aren't all sunshine and lollipops at George Paton presser
- Could Ja'Wuan James be on the brink of a Garett Bolles-like turnaround?
- The Broncos need to move on from Von Miller
- Broncos open to “any position” at pick No. 9, including QB