THE FAN INTERVIEWS
Pat Leonard | Fan Football Pregame | 09.12.21Dmac and Mike go behind enemy lines and talk with Pat Leonard of the New York Daily News to give insight on how much no Bradley Chubb helps the Giants O-Line, what the plan for Saquon Barkley is and what the feeling is like in New York for the Giants to pull out a win against a stout Broncos Defense. See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.
Published: Sunday, September 12, 2021 | Runtime: 07:56
- Elway tops star-studded list of all-time SoCal athletes
- Study calls loyalty of Broncos Country into question
- Elway, not Manning, is the right choice to own the Broncos
- The early returns are providing vindication for Broncos GM George Paton
- Clayton: Rash of penalties this season is bound to bite the Broncos