“We learn the most about ourselves in the most uncomfortable moments.”-unknown. Morning Show Host Jenny D from our Sister-Station, KOSI 101.1 talks with local teens this week on Teen Talk about the importance of personal connections. Throughout the pandemic, many teens have almost forgotten what it is like to be in a group setting. “Jump over that wall, and throw yourself back in.” Thanks to Mountain High Appliance.
- Injuries force Broncos to peer into defense’s possible future
- Bradley Chubb is teetering on membership in a disappointing club
- Clayton: Can the Broncos buck the trend of home teams getting upset?
- Pick Six: Who is up and who is down after the Broncos win in Week 2
- Drop the Mike: Broncos fans shouldn't be grumpy about 2-0
- The Broncos unsung hero on defense needs to stay in Denver