While the Aaron Rodgers drama continues to mount, everything the MVP does is closely examined for signs of his future with the Green Bay Packers.
So what could a membership renewal at the Green Bay Country Club for the rest of the year mean?
He may not be playing football in Green Bay this season, but Aaron Rodgers at least will be golfing there. https://t.co/4cvdrMfVs6
— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) June 19, 2021
Well for Packers fans it could mean a glimmer of hope in an otherwise depressing offseason.
Pro Football focus reported via TheBigLead.com that Rodgers did in fact renew his membership at his regular country club in Wisconsin, just 15 minutes from Lambeau Field.
Of course this is all speculation, but it is entertaining. Could Rodgers be readying himself for a return to the Packers?
Or will the quarterback simply be enjoying some golf in Brown County, Wisconsin, while playing for another team?
It could mean something or it could mean absolutely nothing.
- Clayton: Aaron Rodgers to the Broncos could resume in 2022
- Storylines to watch heading into the 2021 Broncos training camp
- Bradley Chubb still a question mark before camp
- Broncos Country should root for Drew Lock to win this QB battle
- Denver Broncos sign DB Tedric Thompson
- Training Camp 2021: Previewing the Broncos safeties