Don’t get caught unprepared; be ready for grilling season this summer!
By James Merilatt
We’ve all been there. The weather finally turns nice, it’s time for a cookout with friends, and everyone is ready for some burgers and hot dogs.
There’s only one problem. The propane tank on the grill is empty.
That’s when the mad scramble begins. Unhooking the old tank. Figuring out where to go for a replacement. Hauling the empty all over town looking for a place to exchange it.
It’s a headache. And it’s one that is totally avoidable.
As summer unofficially kicks into full gear, make sure you’re prepared. Be ready to enjoy grilling season.
How? Let Cynch take care of your propane tank exchanges.
It’s easy and convenient, as they delivery them right to your home. So there’s no reason to not always have a spare on hand, with Cynch ready to replace the current tank whenever it runs out.
No commitment is necessary. Ordering is online and delivery is contact-less, so it couldn’t be more turnkey.
Just log on to Cynch.com, use the promo code “MARK” and get your first tank exchange for just $10. You pick the delivery date and Cynch handles everything else.
Well, except for the fun stuff. Showing off those grilling skills is still on you!
- Second Rockies assistant GM departs in as many weeks
- Schlereth: The Vikings' model is one worth copying
- PFF lists Callahan, Simmons among best players in the NFL
- Clayton: One scenario forecasts Deshaun Watson missing next two seasons
- Dre'Mont Jones could be a key to the Broncos' success
- Bradley Chubb predicted to be MVP for Broncos in 2021