It looks as if quarterback won’t be the only competition for the Denver Broncos this offseason, as the team is reportedly signing offensive tackle Cam Fleming.
Per NFL Network reporter Tom Pelissero, the Broncos are inking Fleming to a one-year deal worth $3.67 million.
The #Broncos are signing OT Cam Fleming to a one-year deal worth up to $3.67 million, per source.
— Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero) May 14, 2021
Fleming is the third offensive tackle to sign with the Broncos in as many days; Ryan Pope signed with the team Tuesday and Bobby Massie — who’ll likely compete with Fleming for the starting role — signed on Wednesday.
A fourth-round pick by the Patriots in 2014, Fleming played in New England from 2014 to 2017 before landing with the Dallas Cowboys in 2018 and 2018.
Fleming started each game last year for the New York Giants, the first time in his career.
- Drew Lock has been given all he needs to win Broncos QB battle
- Three under-the-radar Broncos defensive players heading into 2021
- Mile High Monday: How to evaluate the Lock-Bridgewater battle in camp
- CU Boulder athletic facilities to have full capacity in fall 2021
- Could one veteran determine the Broncos' fate this season?
- Broncos WR Kendall Hinton receiving national attention