The Denver Broncos are beefing up their offensive line depth in the wake of right tackle Ja’Wuan James’ season ending Achilles injury.
Per NFL Network reporter Tom Pelissero, Denver is signing offensive tackle Ryan Pope, pending a physical.
The #Broncos are signing OT Ryan Pope, pending physical, source said.
Pope spent most of last season with the #Packers. Some depth after Ju’Wuan James’ injury.
— Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero) May 11, 2021
Pope, 24, played for the Green Bay Packers in 2020.
Denver will still workout three veteran offensive tackles on Wednesday — Dennis Kelly, Cam Fleming and Bobby Massie — in the effort to shore up its starting right tackle opening, Pelissero reports.
- Drew Lock has been given all he needs to win Broncos QB battle
- Three under-the-radar Broncos defensive players heading into 2021
- Mile High Monday: How to evaluate the Lock-Bridgewater battle in camp
- CU Boulder athletic facilities to have full capacity in fall 2021
- Could one veteran determine the Broncos' fate this season?
- Broncos WR Kendall Hinton receiving national attention