The pandemic has caused relationships to change across the board. A group of local teens discuss how their friendships have adapted over the past year. Family bonds are stronger, and friendships are more meaningful. The narrative of “why we are alone has switched to why we need to be together.” Teen Talk is proudly sponsored by Mountain High Appliance.
- Avs goalie Grubauer appears headed to COVID-19 protocol
- Player OTA participation still hinges on COVID-19 protocols
- Clayton: OTA boycott may impact Broncos first-round pick
- 2021 NFL Draft Preview: Defensive end sleepers and Broncos fits
- Nuggets and Austin Rivers in “serious talks” on a deal
- The Broncos will be well-represented when Justin Fields throws today