The pandemic has caused relationships to change across the board. A group of local teens discuss how their friendships have adapted over the past year. Family bonds are stronger, and friendships are more meaningful. The narrative of “why we are alone has switched to why we need to be together.” Teen Talk is proudly sponsored by Mountain High Appliance.
- Elway tops star-studded list of all-time SoCal athletes
- Study calls loyalty of Broncos Country into question
- Elway, not Manning, is the right choice to own the Broncos
- The early returns are providing vindication for Broncos GM George Paton
- Clayton: Rash of penalties this season is bound to bite the Broncos