According to the Douglas County District Attorney’s office, a charging decision “has not been made” regarding Von Miller’s criminal investigation.
Parker Police dept. has submitted results of its investigation into allegations against Von Miller to 18th Judicial District District Attorney. Per DA spokeswoman Vikii Migoya: "A charging decision has not been made. There is no filed case." No more info available. #9sports
— Mike Klis (@MikeKlis) February 23, 2021
Per email, Parker Police Department has provided results of its extensive investigation into the allegations against Von Miller to the 18th Judicial District, District Attorney’s Office for review. Any further inquiry should be directed to the District Attorney’s Office.
They cannot say what charges the Parker Police Department recommended and declined to specify if it was a domestic violence investigation.
Per DA’s office on Von Miller case: No decision has been made on filing and there’s no timeline. They cannot say what charges Parker PD recommended and declined to say if it was a domestic violence investigation. #Denver7 #Broncos
— Troy Renck (@TroyRenck) February 23, 2021
The Parker Police Department launched a criminal investigation of Denver Broncos linebacker Von Miller in January of this year.
- Could Ja'Wuan James be on the brink of a Garett Bolles-like turnaround?
- The Broncos need to move on from Von Miller
- The tea leaves suggest that the Broncos might be tanking in 2021
- Broncos open to “any position” at pick No. 9, including QB
- Case for Kareem Jackson being cap casualty grows stronger
- If Paton gets his way, the 2021 Broncos will look a lot like 2020