Throughout the pandemic teen athletes have been faced with a series of ups, downs and adjustments. A group of female soccer players discuss the appreciation of crowds in the stands, how they miss in person support; both in school and on the field and how a simple text can make a teammates day. Teen Talk is proudly sponsored by Mountain High Appliance.
- Denver Broncos franchise tag safety Justin Simmons
- Clayton: The Broncos will be bringing in competition for Drew Lock
- Things aren't all sunshine and lollipops at George Paton presser
- Could Ja'Wuan James be on the brink of a Garett Bolles-like turnaround?
- The Broncos need to move on from Von Miller
- Broncos open to “any position” at pick No. 9, including QB