Throughout the pandemic teen athletes have been faced with a series of ups, downs and adjustments. A group of female soccer players discuss the appreciation of crowds in the stands, how they miss in person support; both in school and on the field and how a simple text can make a teammates day. Teen Talk is proudly sponsored by Mountain High Appliance.
- Drew Lock has been given all he needs to win Broncos QB battle
- Three under-the-radar Broncos defensive players heading into 2021
- Mile High Monday: How to evaluate the Lock-Bridgewater battle in camp
- CU Boulder athletic facilities to have full capacity in fall 2021
- Could one veteran determine the Broncos' fate this season?
- Broncos WR Kendall Hinton receiving national attention