Tyler Polumbus and DMac discuss Broncos right tackle Ja’Wuan James and if the team should keep him going into next season. Tyler says a reason to move on from James is because he may not be the presence Denver wants in the locker room when they are trying to build a new culture.
- Clayton: Elway's "steals" a year ago didn't pan out for the Broncos
- The Broncos would be wise to enter the Russell Wilson sweepstakes
- NFL players need to be better prepared for life after football
- Denver Broncos release defensive tackle Jurrell Casey
- Three most-underrated Denver Broncos in the 2021 season
- Reports: Ex-Broncos DB Darrius Johnson passes away at 47