A veteran quarterback like Matthew Stafford could immediately elevate players around him on the Denver Broncos, but will the 33-year-old quarterback be what the team needs to succeed for years? Kendall Valenzuela goes through the pros and cons of Denver going after Stafford.
- Clayton: Picking up Von Miller's option is good gamble for the Broncos
- If Carmelo Anthony is a traitor, then so is Nolan Arenado
- Could the Broncos draft a tight end with a premium pick in 2021?
- J.J. Watt's deal with the Cardinals sets the market for Von Miller
- Broncos should take page out of Bucs playbook at ILB
- Colorado Buffaloes 2021 football schedule released