Throughout the pandemic teen athletes have been faced with a series of ups, downs and adjustments. A group of female soccer players discuss the appreciation of crowds in the stands, how they miss in person support; both in school and on the field and how a simple text can make a teammates day. Teen Talk is proudly sponsored by Mountain High Appliance.
- Elway, not Manning, is the right choice to own the Broncos
- Clayton: Depth at linebacker has become a major concern for Broncos
- Broncos fantasy football outlook for Week 3 against the Jets
- Picks of the Week: Broncos return home looking to go 3-0
- Elway tops star-studded list of all-time SoCal athletes
- Broncos advise fans to arrive early for home opener Sunday