“Our routines are off”. “It’s all so confusing.” “Academic stress is at an all time high”. Teen Talk episode 22 tackles a subject that is difficult to discuss, but is so necessary, Mental Health. Local high schoolers talk candidly about their ups, downs, struggles and daily changes throughout COVID19. It’s an important conversation that needs to continue. Thank you to Mountain High Appliance for your continued support of Teen Talk.
- Broncos are a top candidate to make debut on "Hard Knocks"
- DMac: Making the case for Cam Newton to sign with the Broncos
- Stokley and Zach were a bit off on their post-Manning QB rankings
- The Broncos are an example of why Cam Newton isn't a starter anymore
- Melvin Gordon's DUI case gets pushed back by court again
- Murray’s 19-point fourth quarter sends Lillard, Blazers home with loss