“Our routines are off”. “It’s all so confusing.” “Academic stress is at an all time high”. Teen Talk episode 22 tackles a subject that is difficult to discuss, but is so necessary, Mental Health. Local high schoolers talk candidly about their ups, downs, struggles and daily changes throughout COVID19. It’s an important conversation that needs to continue. Thank you to Mountain High Appliance for your continued support of Teen Talk.
- Drew Lock has been given all he needs to win Broncos QB battle
- Three under-the-radar Broncos defensive players heading into 2021
- Mile High Monday: How to evaluate the Lock-Bridgewater battle in camp
- CU Boulder athletic facilities to have full capacity in fall 2021
- Could one veteran determine the Broncos' fate this season?
- Broncos WR Kendall Hinton receiving national attention