Teenagers today are experiencing an emotional shift like never before. In episode 21 of Teen Talk, local teenagers discuss how they have taken that emotional shift and turned it into good by serving their community. By connecting with Senior Citizens, neighbors or even moms that need help with home schooling, these kids have discovered that we can all become more united by connecting through emotion. Proudly brought to you by Mountain High Appliance.
- Denver Broncos franchise tag safety Justin Simmons
- Clayton: The Broncos will be bringing in competition for Drew Lock
- Things aren't all sunshine and lollipops at George Paton presser
- Could Ja'Wuan James be on the brink of a Garett Bolles-like turnaround?
- The Broncos need to move on from Von Miller
- Broncos open to “any position” at pick No. 9, including QB