Teenagers today are experiencing an emotional shift like never before. In episode 21 of Teen Talk, local teenagers discuss how they have taken that emotional shift and turned it into good by serving their community. By connecting with Senior Citizens, neighbors or even moms that need help with home schooling, these kids have discovered that we can all become more united by connecting through emotion. Proudly brought to you by Mountain High Appliance.
- Second Rockies assistant GM departs in as many weeks
- Schlereth: The Vikings' model is one worth copying
- PFF lists Callahan, Simmons among best players in the NFL
- Clayton: One scenario forecasts Deshaun Watson missing next two seasons
- Dre'Mont Jones could be a key to the Broncos' success
- Bradley Chubb predicted to be MVP for Broncos in 2021