Teenagers today are experiencing an emotional shift like never before. In episode 21 of Teen Talk, local teenagers discuss how they have taken that emotional shift and turned it into good by serving their community. By connecting with Senior Citizens, neighbors or even moms that need help with home schooling, these kids have discovered that we can all become more united by connecting through emotion. Proudly brought to you by Mountain High Appliance.
- Mile High Monday: The Watson and Rodgers sagas add new chapters
- Clayton: Twists and turns with both Rodgers and Watson as camps loom
- Peter King puts forth a proposed Packers-Broncos trade for Rodgers
- Deshaun Watson is on the market and the asking price is high
- Reality is about to set in for Broncos Country
- Ex-Broncos TE Dreessen among 2021 CSU HOF inductees