“Relationship building happens at school. On the playground, in class, with our teachers and with our peers. We can’t do that now.” Local High Schoolers discuss the impact that the shifting through COVID has had on them. How are they connecting with friends? How are they preparing for college now? Should teenagers have to market themselves? Listen to these inspirational kids give us all hope.
- Drew Lock has been given all he needs to win Broncos QB battle
- Three under-the-radar Broncos defensive players heading into 2021
- Mile High Monday: How to evaluate the Lock-Bridgewater battle in camp
- CU Boulder athletic facilities to have full capacity in fall 2021
- Could one veteran determine the Broncos' fate this season?
- Broncos WR Kendall Hinton receiving national attention