“Relationship building happens at school. On the playground, in class, with our teachers and with our peers. We can’t do that now.” Local High Schoolers discuss the impact that the shifting through COVID has had on them. How are they connecting with friends? How are they preparing for college now? Should teenagers have to market themselves? Listen to these inspirational kids give us all hope.
- Second Rockies assistant GM departs in as many weeks
- Schlereth: The Vikings' model is one worth copying
- PFF lists Callahan, Simmons among best players in the NFL
- Clayton: One scenario forecasts Deshaun Watson missing next two seasons
- Dre'Mont Jones could be a key to the Broncos' success
- Bradley Chubb predicted to be MVP for Broncos in 2021