“Relationship building happens at school. On the playground, in class, with our teachers and with our peers. We can’t do that now.” Local High Schoolers discuss the impact that the shifting through COVID has had on them. How are they connecting with friends? How are they preparing for college now? Should teenagers have to market themselves? Listen to these inspirational kids give us all hope.
- Denver Broncos franchise tag safety Justin Simmons
- Clayton: The Broncos will be bringing in competition for Drew Lock
- Things aren't all sunshine and lollipops at George Paton presser
- Could Ja'Wuan James be on the brink of a Garett Bolles-like turnaround?
- The Broncos need to move on from Von Miller
- Broncos open to “any position” at pick No. 9, including QB