“Confusing and Uncertain.” These are two words that local teenagers used to describe the world they are living in right now. In this episode of Teen Talk, these and other teens discuss how they have developed coping skills to deal with their current Mental Health. It’s encouraging, promising and inspiring. Are you regularly checking in on your family and loved ones? Are you staying active? Tune in to see how hopeful these kids are. Teen Talk is sponsored by Mountain High Appliance.
- Broncos are a top candidate to make debut on "Hard Knocks"
- DMac: Making the case for Cam Newton to sign with the Broncos
- Stokley and Zach were a bit off on their post-Manning QB rankings
- The Broncos are an example of why Cam Newton isn't a starter anymore
- Melvin Gordon's DUI case gets pushed back by court again
- Murray’s 19-point fourth quarter sends Lillard, Blazers home with loss