“Confusing and Uncertain.” These are two words that local teenagers used to describe the world they are living in right now. In this episode of Teen Talk, these and other teens discuss how they have developed coping skills to deal with their current Mental Health. It’s encouraging, promising and inspiring. Are you regularly checking in on your family and loved ones? Are you staying active? Tune in to see how hopeful these kids are. Teen Talk is sponsored by Mountain High Appliance.
- Second Rockies assistant GM departs in as many weeks
- Schlereth: The Vikings' model is one worth copying
- PFF lists Callahan, Simmons among best players in the NFL
- Clayton: One scenario forecasts Deshaun Watson missing next two seasons
- Dre'Mont Jones could be a key to the Broncos' success
- Bradley Chubb predicted to be MVP for Broncos in 2021