“Confusing and Uncertain.” These are two words that local teenagers used to describe the world they are living in right now. In this episode of Teen Talk, these and other teens discuss how they have developed coping skills to deal with their current Mental Health. It’s encouraging, promising and inspiring. Are you regularly checking in on your family and loved ones? Are you staying active? Tune in to see how hopeful these kids are. Teen Talk is sponsored by Mountain High Appliance.
- Denver Broncos franchise tag safety Justin Simmons
- Clayton: The Broncos will be bringing in competition for Drew Lock
- Things aren't all sunshine and lollipops at George Paton presser
- Could Ja'Wuan James be on the brink of a Garett Bolles-like turnaround?
- The Broncos need to move on from Von Miller
- Broncos open to “any position” at pick No. 9, including QB