Officer Emily Hitchings is in her 15th year at the Aurora Police Department and her third year as the Employee Support and Wellness Unit officer. Prior to her current assignment, she was an investigator in both, the Narcotics and Fugitive Units where she spent more than eight years in an undercover capacity.
Sergeant Mike Pitrusu is in his 20th year with the Aurora Police Department and his third year as the Executive Officer to the Chief of Police. Prior to his current assignment, he spent time as the Employee Support and Wellness Sergeant and 14 years on the full-time SWAT Team as an officer, team leader, and a Sergeant.
- Drew Lock has been given all he needs to win Broncos QB battle
- Three under-the-radar Broncos defensive players heading into 2021
- Mile High Monday: How to evaluate the Lock-Bridgewater battle in camp
- CU Boulder athletic facilities to have full capacity in fall 2021
- Could one veteran determine the Broncos' fate this season?
- Broncos WR Kendall Hinton receiving national attention