Everyday Brave | Episode 4 – Emily Lauck, Manager of Performance Improvement for the City & County of Denver Department of Public Safety
Emily Lauck is the Manager of Performance Improvement for the City & County of Denver Department of Public Safety. In her role, Emily has created comprehensive, employee-driven initiatives such as the Safety WellBeing Initiative to proactively address the quality of life and professional culture of emergency responders and the public safety industry. She has implemented programs like a groundbreaking collaboration of law enforcement, fire services, and other City agencies to provide in-house yoga, mindfulness training and physical therapy to address the root causes and traumatic impacts of public safety work.
- Drew Lock has been given all he needs to win Broncos QB battle
- Three under-the-radar Broncos defensive players heading into 2021
- Mile High Monday: How to evaluate the Lock-Bridgewater battle in camp
- CU Boulder athletic facilities to have full capacity in fall 2021
- Could one veteran determine the Broncos' fate this season?
- Broncos WR Kendall Hinton receiving national attention