Nick is a nationally renowned Exercise Physiologist and has built multiple programs and centers for wide ranges of populations that are currently running in sites across the U.S. For over 13 years Nick has worked with athletes, general wellness, and patient populations directing exercise physiology laboratories and strength programs. In his career he has worked with 6 professional sports teams/organizations from NHL to NFL, 8 different Men’s and Women’s Division I NCAA Teams, 5 Division I national tournament level teams, 4 conference champion teams, 5 podium Olympians, and 5 World Champions. Nick himself was also a collegiate and professional athlete as well.
- Mile High Monday: The Watson and Rodgers sagas add new chapters
- Clayton: Twists and turns with both Rodgers and Watson as camps loom
- Peter King puts forth a proposed Packers-Broncos trade for Rodgers
- Deshaun Watson is on the market and the asking price is high
- Reality is about to set in for Broncos Country
- Ex-Broncos TE Dreessen among 2021 CSU HOF inductees