In the first hour, DMac and Tom discuss the final five entries to James Merilatt’s “Top 60 Since ‘60” list, including a surprising choice at number one. DMac breaks down changes coming to the Atlantic League that could be what he calls “one of the best things to happen to the game of baseball”. Nicki Jhabvala, our Fan Broncos Insider, joined the program to dive into the world of veteran cuts and who could be on the bubble during Training Camp.
In the second hour, DMac and Tom continue the countdown to Training Camp 2019 by discussing their expectations for Rich Scangarello’s offense this season. The guys debate which Bronco has the toughest road to redemption ahead of them this season. DMac says ESPN’s ranking of the Broncos’ offensive arsenal is preposterous. Both DMac and Tom object heavily to the final entries to James Merilatt’s “Top 60 Since ‘60” list.
In the third hour, DMac and Tom discuss one of the more interesting statistical values Pro Football Reference has released. When it comes to Bronco players, past and present, Tom Nalen ranked very highly on their ranking based on Approximate Value. The guys close out the show asking Johnny Love to reveal his super-secret project and handing out their high fives for the day.
Photo Credit: Justin Edmonds – Getty Images
- Drew Lock has been given all he needs to win Broncos QB battle
- Three under-the-radar Broncos defensive players heading into 2021
- Mile High Monday: How to evaluate the Lock-Bridgewater battle in camp
- CU Boulder athletic facilities to have full capacity in fall 2021
- Could one veteran determine the Broncos' fate this season?
- Broncos WR Kendall Hinton receiving national attention