Joining 104.3 The Fan’s Sandy Clough on Day 1 of training camp, Denver Broncos CEO and president Joe Ellis discusses the chaotic nature of this year’s preseason, why negotiations with general manager John Elway on an extension took as long as it did, and a need for the club to not only help develop a starting quarterback (Trevor Siemian or Paxton Lynch) and head coach Vance Joseph but also continue a legacy of winning.
- Mile High Monday: The Watson and Rodgers sagas add new chapters
- Clayton: Twists and turns with both Rodgers and Watson as camps loom
- Peter King puts forth a proposed Packers-Broncos trade for Rodgers
- Deshaun Watson is on the market and the asking price is high
- Reality is about to set in for Broncos Country
- Ex-Broncos TE Dreessen among 2021 CSU HOF inductees